I have just discovered the amazing Universal Stone product. It has been around since 1992, but just recently available in the United States. Imported from Germany. Scroll to the bottom of this post for my personal Before & After pictures.
Where does Universal Stein work? It works on many surfaces. It will remove hard water, lime and deposit build ups. It will remove permanent marker, grease and other stains.
Safe for your silver plate or heirloom silver; you polish less often because the Universal Stone retards tarnish.
Universal Stone is “eco-friendly” and biodegradable.
- Non-toxic, acid free
- Safe for children and pets
- All natural ingredients
- Gentle on skin
- Allergy friendly
- Phosphor free
– Performs better than the Magic Eraser or MUCH safer than household cleaners/chemicals.
Universal Stone is a compressed powder made from earth/polishing clay, glycerin, green soap, soap flakes, vegetable oils and perfume oils.
Easy To Use:
- Wipe a damp sponge across the stone a few times.
- Squeeze the sponge to make foam and begin cleaning.
- Rinse the surface with water or polish with a damp cloth.
- Let the stone dry after use, then close the container.
Clinical testing on individuals with allergies and asthma (including allergic skin disorders) proved that UNIVERSAL STONE is a safe product for individuals with these conditions.
And it’s cost a LOT less than the Norwex Cleaning Paste and works better than the “Shaklee Scour Off”.
Norwex Cleaning Paste price is 2.5 times more expensive than the Universal Stone Cleaning Paste.
Universal Stone is is non-abrasive – the Norwex Cleaning Paste is a bit more abrasive…and is not safe on brass or silver.
Universal Stein Testimonies & Reviews From
What a delight that you’re brought us such a fantastic product. My kitchen is spotless and it’s all done with ease and it’s all done without harmful or toxic chemicals. I’m experimenting all the time with things to clean and bring to a state of looking like new. Thanks again, and I will be giving this as a gift to everyone that they too will experience the delight of this great product.
I love using this product – not only does it make everything look new again, it’s easy on my hands and not irritating to my eyes and lungs – Safe for the environment!
-Louise – Oct 4/08
I am most impressed with this product – it whitenend the flare of my shower – nothing else would do the trick
-Marie – Oct 4/06
No fumes – worked perfectly and quickly on my silver and the bottom of my pot! Great stuff!
-Aime – Oct 6/06
This product works very well especially on old carpet. It was amazing.
-Anonymous – Oct 20/06
Great Stuff! Only need to use a very small amount. Has cleaned silver, sinks and everything in between.
-W. Stanley – Oct 20/06
I purchased the Universal Stone and am so pleased with the results. I am an alternative health care practitioner. I use an EAU device that consists of testings and treating with brass plates and hand probes. It was difficult to clean them after each patient and I did not want to use the commercial products. Now I can clean my brass instruments each time without the worry of chemicals.
-Anonymous – Nov 9/06
My husband found an old piece of silver in a drawer that we needed for a dinner party. I thought it couldn’t be revived but he managed to bring it back to it’s shining glory using Universal Stone! I was so impressed. Thanks.
-Marian – Dec 17/07
I purchased The Universal Stone July 2006. As soon as I got home I tried it on my coffee set (Received at my 25 Anniversary). It was very tarnished. I cleaned it with the Stone it was like a miracle. The Stone is amazing. Also I tried on a silver tray a silver cutlery – The result was again amazing.
-Hilda Simons – Jan 22/07
This is an amazing product for use on all your fine brass and silver – no limits!
-Verna – Jan 24/08
I was at your booth this past weekend at the Home and Garden Show. Your daughter was doing a demonstration about the product. I had asked her if she had ever tried it on items that were damaged by fire. I had explained that my husband had thrown one of our forks into the fire (by error of course). As you can imagine the temperature of the fire. I had to wait until the next morning to retrieve the fork, and figured it was ruined. I told your daughter that I would buy the Universal Stone and try it on the fork. I had tried many other products but nothing worked. When I got home on Sunday evening I tried your product and it work great. I cannot believe that it actually took all of the burn marks and discoloration from the fork, it’s like new. Thanks for a great product I cannot wait to try it on everything in the house.
-Brenda Williams – Mar 10/08